Label printing in a digital form is considered to an art form that offers various advantages to businesses around the world. Thanks to modern technology and companies who embraces it, ordering labels for your business is not only more affordable, but so much easier to pull off than ever before.
How does it work? The process is pretty straight forward in that present day digital label printing produces higher quality graphics thanks to the 4-color process used nowadays compared to the traditional way that required huge mechanical flexographic printing presses.
Some of the main benefits customers experience would be:
- Faster delivery times – After all, digital printing does away with older methods that required rubber plates and lengthy press set-up procedures. Now it is a case of mere minutes as opposed to hours. Especially, if you consider that professional printing firms such as eStickers utilizes multiple color digital printing processes.
- Lower costs – Due to the elimination of printing plates and involving a laborious procedure, the savings gained from using modern technology can be passed onto the customer
- Lower quantities – Digital Label printing makes it possible to order lower quantities than what would be possible with traditional printing methods. On top of that, digital labels do not require die and can be done in practically any size.
- Superior quality – Modern printing methods translate into superior quality images that are crystal clear and perfect for whatever purpose business owners may want to use it for. There is no need to worry about gear marks or banding that used to be the case with traditional label printing presses.
- 4-Color process – Unlike flexographic printing, digital printing produces rich colors that are created by a mixture of colors like Black, Yellow, Magenta and Cyan. It is so much easier as your artwork together with some photos can be submitted to professional sticker and label creators like eStickers without any worries as to the kind of quality you’ll get.
- Flexibility – One of the biggest advantages of modern day Label printing is that it is flexible. Professional printing firms can easily print a 1000 custom labels where each one would contain different data. Whether you intend to include multiple barcodes, consecutive numbers or numerous versions of the same label, you name it and it is done for you.
In a nutshell, that is what custom label printing can do for your business. The possibilities are endless. If you would like to learn more, you are welcome to get in touch with expert label printers like eStickers by contacting them on 1300 97 98 99 or submitting your query at estickers.com.au