While custom made stickers prove to be a lot of fun to create and display, they will only work well when a lot of planning went into the design. To pull this off, you need a high-quality printing service like ours. In order to come up with eye-catching customised stickers, there are a few things you need to bear in mind, such as these:
- Colour – There is a good reason why you do not generally notice bumper stickers with varied pastel colours going all around town. After all, lighter colours are not that easy to detect from a distance, especially if there are not enough brighter colours to make it stand out. Therefore, great care should be taken to ensure you choose bright and bold colours that actually command attention once seen. Commonly used colour combinations would be black and white or black and red.
- Words – Precision is the name of the game as far as your wording is concerned. Often times less is more. Having too many words on your sticker would mean your font has to be smaller, which in turn makes it harder to read. It is in your best interest to try and condense what you need to say into as few words as possible.
- Graphics – Generally speaking, custom made stickers have some eye-catching colours coupled with a few words. Using graphics is often recommended when you have a short slogan with a lot of blank space around it. As long as you ensure you come up with something interesting and appealing without distracting from the message you want to convey.
In our opinion, the worst thing you can do is to make your custom made stickers look too busy or crowded. Rather stick with eye-popping colours, and sleek slogan, adequate wording and exciting graphics.
Let Us Help You Make Your Custom Made Stickers Stand Out
Colourful stickers truly stand out and attract many an eyeball to your message or slogan as reflected on your customised sticker, whether it got placed on the body of cars, shop windows, bus stops, iPods, bags or anywhere else.
There are various ways to achieve sophistication with your own customised sticker or label.
You could opt for a basic customisation tool and create your own design
Or, let our experts walk you through the whole process with an easy online setup that is designed to provide you with everything you need in terms of:
- Design, style, colours, images, graphics, slogans and customised text.
- Pricing information with no hidden costs attached to it
- Various sticking platforms such as a vinyl or paper background
All you need to do is make use of our super easy online design tools that will assist you in selecting the right size, image, background and colour for your chosen design. This will ensure you come up with amazing, yet attractive customised stickers that will set the world around you on fire.
For more information on custom made stickers we encourage you to give our expert team a call on 1300 97 98 99