BOPP AT A GLANCE
A product’s label is one of the most critical, yet under-rated, elements for the emergence of your brand. It can make your product stand out from the crowd. For marketing, branding, decoration, sales, and other such purposes, you can shun the impact of apt labels. But, what if the labels on your product wipeout, fade away, or lack attraction? If you are using poor material for your product’s labeling, this is exactly what transpires. Moreover, it puts your product quality, brand, and presentation under some doubt.
So the materials you use for labels matters a lot. What if we say that BOPP is the perfect material for sticker printing? A material that will solve your concerns about the quality of your label!
In this article, we will get to know what exactly BOPP is, its qualities, why you should use BOPP, why BOPP is better than other materials, types of BOPP labels, and more.
ESSENCE OF BOPP (BIAXIALLY-ORIENTED POLYPROPYLENE)
BOPP is a popular and widely used material for label printing. In essence, biaxially-oriented refers to the process of making BOPP and polypropylene is the main material used to make BOPP which is a kind of polymer or plastic. Biaxially-Oriented production process stretches the film over two directions that make it stronger and durable. To sum it up, BOPP is a multipurpose polymer used for packaging, labels, and more.
BOPP LABELS TYPES:
Although there are various BOPP types, using the correct type of BOPP label that suits your product the most is a crucial factor. Its types include:
● Colorful BOPP Labels: White BOPP is the most commonly used BOPP label. These labels are mostly used for health and beauty, cosmetics, and food items. If your product comes in contact with moisturizers like oil and water, white BOPP is the perfect choice for you. It is also safe for packaging foods as it is non-toxic. Moreover, there are also silver and gold BOPP labels with silver metallic or golden finish. They also include the same qualities as white BOPP. These are shining, eye catchy, reflective BOPP labels that add luxury to your product.
● Clear BOPP Labels: Clear BOPP also has the qualities as other BOPP labels but what makes it special is its see-through look. It appears like there is no label on the product. It even works on dark-colored containers and glass jars. Clear BOPP is usually used on wine, drinks, foods, and cosmetic products.
ENSURING QUALITY PACKAGING WITH THE QUALITIES OF BOPP
BOPP has some extraordinary qualities that no other sticker printing material has. These super cool features make it better than any other available option. Ideally, a label must be easily printable, water-resistant, oil and chemical resistant, attractive, cheap, and durable. And, BOPP possesses all these desired qualities, comprising of:
- Moisture, UV, chemical resistant: Water, oil, or chemical, nothing will harm the label of your product. This makes it perfect for products that are used in the bathroom and kitchen or contain liquid.
- Variety of options: With BOPP, you can design your product label with a variety of types and colors. It retains a see-through technology. Hence, customers get a feeling like there is no label. Besides allowing them to see clearly what is inside the package.
- Attraction and Product Appeal: BOPP label makes your product shiny, stylish, reflective, and gives it a classy look. It is worth mentioning that new buyers don’t get to test your product. They get attracted to your packaging. With BOPP, you can make your packaging perfect to attract customers.
- Safe labeling material for food and medicine: Thanks to its UV resistance, it possesses a safe and sound label material for medicine and food, besides also being non-toxic. Therefore, BOPP will not harm your product but protect it while maintaining its supreme quality throughout.
- Flexibility: It is so thin and flexible that it sticks perfectly with any type of container.
- Perfect for printing label: BOPP improves the quality of your label. It doesn’t let your label wipe out or fade away, apart from being easily printable. Moreover, it can be printed with both water and solvent-based inks.
- Reusability: BOPP is made with plastic material. It might not be bio-degradable, but the material is reusable. It can be recycled with other plastic materials.
- Affordability: BOPP is affordable compared to other available options along with its amazing qualities. Consequently, it improves your branding with its eye-catching variations.
Despite all these qualities, it is important to make sure that you use the label type that suits your product the most.
WHAT MAKES BOPP BETTER THAN OTHER AVAILABLE LABEL MATERIALS? (FUNCTIONAL COMPARISON)
Let’s compare BOPP with other types of labels!
- Paper Label: Not durable, not water/UV/oil resistant, colors may fade away.
- Vinyl Stickers: Not as thin as BOPP, not resistant as BOPP, lesser shine, and minimum attraction.
Therefore, there is not a shadow of a doubt that BOPP can prove to be a complete package with a vast amount of qualities and additional benefits that no other label material has.
GET THE BEST BOPP STICKER PRINTING
If you want to use BOPP for sticker printing of your product, or if you are searching for BOPP providers that promise the best quality and all other relative services, look no further than estickers.
Estickers produces all kinds of high-quality BOPP with all the necessary sticker printing. Print the labels of your product with us at the best possible rates. All you have to do is reach out to us through the email or call us at our 24/7 customer support service.
You can order, pay online, and receive the delivery in a short time boost your sales, rock your packaging, and add value to your product with our BOPP services. For more information, visit our website, or call us at 1300 97 98 99, and one of our representatives will get back to you!