Who doesn’t love stickers? Girls, boys, kids, and adults- everyone likes them for a specific reason and according to their taste. But Yes, the choice of stickers changes depending upon who you are and what your intentions are. For instance, many girls won’t be interested in stickers hence they’ll be hardly aware of the bumper stickers, their usage, and correct ways of application. But, if you are a guy with a deep love for cars, you might have thousands of ideas for decorating your car bumper while using bumper stickers,
Bumper stickers are like any other stickers. They are made up of PVC and usually 10 inches long and 2 inches wide. They are applied to the bumpers of vehicles. Mostly these stickers contain a message, a cool phrase, or an image that describes the owner’s choices the best. For instance, if you are a fan of one direction, you’d want your car to tell this thing to the world. Hence, bumper stickers are not merely just stickers, but they tell a lot about your personality as well.
How to Choose Bumper Stickers Correctly?
Choosing bumper stickers is no less than a work of art. Many people think that creating stickers is a difficult job. But we would say that designing and bringing new ideas is the real job. Anyone can cat a printing machine and print an already created design. But the real deal is coming up with an innovative idea. You must be wondering how you should choose bumper stickers, right? Well, there are many ways of doing so. You can make the decision either based on shape, size, color, or design. But all these ideas are mainstream.
Do you want your car bumper to look average or extraordinary? We assume extraordinary and unique! Hence, create your ideas, think about unique appearance, shapes, and designs. Come up with bumper sticker ideas that are aesthetically pleasing. You don’t want the bumper stickers to look good only to you but to others as well. Because while sitting inside the car, you can’t see your stickers but other people can!
How to Apply Bumper Stickers Correctly?
The most important step after buying bumper stickers is applying them. And you don’t want to go wrong with it at all because a small mistake can ruin your entire car. Hence, the correct way to apply a bumper sticker on your car is that:
● Clean the car’s bumper with spray
● Open the bumper sticker and remove the edge of the paper beneath it carefully
● Be very careful while holding your stickers and make sure it doesn’t bend
● Now start applying the sticker slowly. Make sure you move the paper beneath it slowly
● Use both hands while applying stickers. Use one hand to remove the paper beneath the sticker, and the other to smoothly apply the sticker
● Make sure the applied sticker has no creases and try to apply the entire sticker in one go
● Avoid multiple tries as it can ruin the sticker and leave behind many marks
The Dos of Using Bumper Stickers
Other than correctly applying and choosing the bumper stickers, there are many more things you need to be careful of as well. Some of them are discussed below:
● Keep it elegant – the best choice for you is to keep your design minimalistic. Keep the shading and font crisp and clear. It is so that your message can be conveyed forward easily.
● Be careful about size – the size of your bumper sticker matters a lot as well, it should neither be too big nor too small! Your bumper sticker should be the perfect size as your bumper, with readable text font. You shouldn’t keep your text small, just to fix more text. Keep the terms and phrases short but convincing.
● Focus on quality – quality is something you can never compromise on, no matter what. Hence, pay special attention to bumper sticker printing. Reach out to a reputable company for printing your stickers and use high-quality graphics, papers, and adhesives. The graphics and text will make your stickers look more appealing while good paper and adhesives are going to increase the lifespan. So, don’t try saving a few bucks while compromising on the quality, because it isn’t going to do you any good.
The Don’ts of Using Bumper Stickers
We are mostly told about the things we should do. But little do people tell us about the things we should avoid. Hence. Here we are to tell you about the don’ts of using bumper stickers as well. It might help increase your knowledge and save you from making many mistakes.
● Don’t fall for cheap options – many people might offer you bumper sticker printing. But be very cautious because anything cheap is not going to pay well in the long run. So, don’t try to fall for cheap options and attractive sale offers. Ensure your top priority is good quality!
● Don’t retry – don’t try reapplying your stickers, because that’s only a waste of time. If you can apply stickers in a single go, good enough for you. But if you apply and remove a sticker to reapply it, it will not only damage the surface but the sticker will lose its adhesive properties as well.
● Don’t apply stickers on dirty surfaces – applying a surface on a dirty bumper surface will make it look awful. There will be bumps everywhere and smooth texture will be nowhere found. So, ensure to clean the surface before sticker application.
Get Your Custom Bumper Stickers
You must be a big fan of Custom Bumper Stickers because that’s probably the only thing that brought you to this article. Well, gladly, you are in the right place. Stop worrying about finding the most aesthetically pleasing stickers for your car’s bumpers because now you can make your own. https://estickers.com.au/ is a website that allows you to send them your ideas. They’ll print your stickers for you while using the best printing machines and excellent adhesive materials. Also, they’ll deliver the final product to your doorstep, without asking for a single penny extra than the product’s printing price. So, reach out to estickers at 1300 97 98 99 and ask them to print your Custom Bumper Stickers.